AIM
doug05257

Haunted House of Terror Haunted House of Terror

Very nice

Great job with the animation, everything looks professional and the storyline was great too.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Wow!

This is great! Good work, I really can't specify any areas that you need to improve on. A perfect flash. God-like work.

All my 5 R blong 2 U.

Say Something! Say Something!

Alright... but...

It was alright... I really liked the graphics that you used, however the song was MAJORLY ANNOYING, just like the ads. You've accomplished your mission - and good job with that - but I just had to close that window before I saw the ending.

Excuse me while I go take some Advil for the headache... haha.

Aquastones: Catch 'em Aquastones: Catch 'em

Good...

It's good... but the surprise boxes seem to be a penalty rather than a reward. Making the bar longer definitely makes it more difficult.

Programming Basics Programming Basics

Nice effort

Some music (with start/stop buttons) and a 'return to menu' button on every page would be a useful addition. Otherwise, good content, although I don't really have time to take more than a glance at it right now.

raider00321 responds:

hmmm... now to figure out what music would be best ;)

Sonic: Run Game Sonic: Run Game

It was alright

The game was okay, but would have been much better if there were a little more warning before you hit a barrier - especially since Sonic moves so slowly (in context) in regards to them. Of course you could make Sonic move faster left/right, but... then the game would seem way too fast in my opinion.

RickyTheHedgehog responds:

Yeah... at that point in time I was more of a n00b than you would think. ^_^; I didn't even know how to change the frames per second...